- TIRP couples therapists are bound by explicit, established principles of ethical professional practice
- TIRP couples therapists are either senior students or graduates who have additional training in relational work with couples
- TIRP couples therapists will be in required supervision as part of their practicum or voluntary supervision as part of ongoing professional development
- Your couples therapist will protect your name and all identifying information, respecting your right to confidentiality
- Your couples therapist will offer an initial $40 session, followed by a negotiated sliding scale fee between $40 and $80
The following TIRP senior students and graduates offer couples therapy for a fee of between $40 and $80 per session.
You may contact these couples therapists directly with a brief phone or email message. They reserve a certain number of spaces in their schedules for couples who can't afford full-fee therapy. Please indicate that you found the therapist's name on this site and that you are looking for low-cost couples therapy with a TIRP senior student or graduate for a sliding scale fee. If you phone and leave a message, please speak your name and contact information twice, clearly. The therapist will return your call or email, respecting your privacy in any way you request.
Therapists are unlikely to respond to emails addressed to more than one person at a time, whether directly or using bcc.
Senior Student Therapists
1409 Yonge St. (steps from St. Clair subway station)
Sunday to Thursday (includes some evenings and early mornings)
Website with info and full schedule: relationaltherapytor(onto.com
email: [email protected] Please mention you found me here in your email.