- TIRP student therapists are bound by explicit, established principles of ethical professional practice
- TIRP student therapists have regular supervision with a TIRP faculty member
- Your student therapist will protect your name and all identifying information, respecting your right to confidentiality
- Your student therapist remains available at $25 per session until they become a senior student
- You may continue therapy after your student therapist becomes a senior student or graduates, but then protocols for senior student / graduate therapists apply
The following TIRP students offer therapy for a fee of $25 *per session. (This fee change effective June 1st, 2017).
You may contact these student therapists directly with a brief phone or email message. Please indicate that you found the therapist's name on this site and that you are looking for low-cost individual therapy with a TIRP student for a $25 fee. If you phone and leave a message, please speak your name and contact information twice, clearly. The therapist will return your call or email, respecting your privacy in any way you request.
Therapists are unlikely to respond to emails addressed to more than one person at a time, whether directly or using bcc.
Therapists who are listed as currently full are unlikely to respond to requests for contact.
Spadina / Harbord, Toronto
Available Tuesday / Thursday.
email: [email protected]
Richmond / Spadina, Toronto
Available Sundays & Mondays
Pape / Danforth, Toronto
Available Monday & Thursday afternoons