Senior Student Therapist
- TIRP senior student therapists are bound by explicit, established principles of ethical professional practice
- TIRP senior students are finishing their practicum and have regular supervision with a TIRP faculty member
- Your therapist will protect your name and all identifying information, respecting your right to confidentiality
- Your senior student therapist remains available at $40 per session for up to 20 sessions
- You may continue this therapy beyond 20 sessions, but then fees become negotiable with your therapist
The following TIRP senior students offer therapy for a fee of $40 per session for up to 20 sessions:
You may contact these senior student therapists directly with a brief phone or email message. They reserve a certain number of spaces in their schedules for individuals who can't afford full-fee therapy. Please indicate that you are looking for low-cost individual therapy with a TIRP senior student for a $40 fee. If you phone and leave a message, please speak your name and contact information twice, clearly. The therapist will return your call or email, respecting your privacy in any way you request.
Therapists are unlikely to respond to emails addressed to more than one person at a time, whether direct or using bcc.
Bathurst / College and Dupont / Spadina, Toronto
29 Alvin Ave. (Yonge / St. Clair), Toronto
Available Saturdays 8am - 7pm
phone: 416-996-1063; email: [email protected]
1409 Yonge St. (steps from St. Clair subway station)
Sunday to Thursday (includes some evenings and early mornings)
Website with info and full schedule: relationaltherapytoronto.com
email: [email protected] Please mention you found me here in your email.
Bloor / Christie, Toronto: Available Mondays and Tuesdays
393 First Street, Collingwood: Available Wednesdays and Thursdays
Roncesvalles / Dundas West, Toronto
Available weekdays and evenings